DIFFERENCE BETWEEN WHITE HAT AND BLACK HAT SEO
White hat SEO is the SEO that follows google's webmaster guidelines. Then only the website has the efficiency for ranking in the search engine. While Black hat SEO is the website that attains the google ranking by shortcut methods or not following the algorithms of Google. These fraudsters are penalized and banned by google. The website loses its brand establishment and identity.
WHAT IS MEANT BY ALEXA RANKING?
Alexa ranking is measuring your website, who is the most famous. It ranks more websites to determine its popularity and arranges as per its popularity. The top places in the Alexa ranking are the most prominent ones. It is calculated on an average of 3 months of your website's traffic visibility and about their engagement towards your website.
So, ranking on Alexa is also an important factor in implementing your website towards the engagement of users and their visibility.
It in turn increases your profits and revenue for consistent traffic to your website.
WHAT ARE THE LINK ACQUISITION TECHNIQUES?
By linking your website to the other website, the search engine ensures your site is related to the information and valuable. It also increases your site's trust towards the search engine and also to the users. But linking your website to the highest credential websites increases your trustworthiness. Not all the links are equally valuable. Some acquisition link techniques are listed here,
- • Linking your relevant content to authoritative sites increases the viewer's visibility and is considered more valuable.
- • Linked keywords should be in the highlighted format(anchor text) to insist your content is linked there. Mostly, anchor text is represented in blue.
- • Guest blogging gives reputation to your website by writing blogs for the other website's content.
- • Link building your site to more authoritative sites also adds more value. This enables you to rank on Alexa also.
- • Link building your site gives an identification for the users to reach your website.
What are the strategies of off-page optimization that should be followed in search engine optimization?
1. DIRECTORY SUBMISSION
Directory submission of your site is submitting your website to the web directory. By submitting your website, the search engine crawls and indexes your site easily. This enables them to reach the top ranking in search engine result pages as they are used in the google algorithms for google page rank. It also has the accessibility to sharing your content promptly on social media channels. These are the ways to increase your brand awareness to the viewers for engagement and build organic traffic to your website. Directives follow the specifications the website should follow for the submission. Specifications like the title for the content and its descriptions, URL, Keywords, headings, email id.
There are two methods of directives.
1. Paid Directives: You should pay while submitting your website. It approves your link as soon as possible within a day
2. Free Directives: You need not pay while submitting your website. But there is no guarantee in their approval time and whether they approve or not also.
2. SOCIAL BOOKMARKING SUBMISSION
Social bookmark submission is the submission of your links to store on the bookmarking sites online. These links are the keywords stuffed inside the content of the website that can be accessed by everyone when they are online. These are the quality backlinks stored on the bookmarking sites. The word stuffed should be enriched with anchor text. It can be added to the title or on the content page.
What are the benefits of your links in social bookmarking submission in off-page optimization activity?
These quality backlinks in social bookmarking enable you to optimize your SEO and thus increase website traffic.
It helps others also utilize your quality backlinks and thus increase in visibility through search engines for google page rank factor and Alexa rank factor.
These quality backlinks are permanent in quality.
You can develop your products for free of cost as bookmark sites won't charge for their customers.
Social Bookmarking sites are very secure and details stored on the site are accessed from anywhere on any computer. And, the information won't last forever.
Sites enable you to store your favorite bookmarks of the websites and can be made use of when it is needed.
3. SEARCH ENGINE SUBMISSION
Search Engine Submission is the submission of your website directly to the search engines for crawling and indexing of a website to get ranking on the search results page.
What are the methods for search engine submission?
• First method, you can submit the whole website by submitting the homepage of your website.
• Second method, You can submit a single page at a time on your website.
This submission can be done by using webmaster tools like Google Webmaster Tools or Bing webmaster tools.
What are the benefits of submitting Search engines in off-page optimization activity?
• Search engine submission is the primary brand promotion of your website to rank in search engines for organic traffic by viewer's engagement.
• Search engines inform your visitors about your product descriptions or offers, or your services in the search engine result page when the user searches in.
• It discovers your site without taking any much loading time as the crawling is easier for it to access quickly to display the result of your webpage.
• It indexes your webpage to multiple search engines and increases the traffic towards your website.
Web2.0 submission is the submission of your contents through blog sites of your webpage. Here, you can submit your blogs, images, videos, posts for the backlink creations. It includes video-sharing pages, blogs submission pages, social networking channels, and many.
What are the benefits of web2.0 submission in off-page optimization?
• By contributing your pages, other users also can make use of them. It also ensures quality backlinks.
For example, you can share your content via social media channels like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
• You can download your content through applications and save it for future references.
• To popularize your content, you can promote your content through social media channels by using hashtags. It increases visibility towards your page.
5. ARTICLE SUBMISSION
Article Submission is submitting your articles to article submission directories that are popular in search engines. This increases the traffic of your website for the achievement of the targeted audience. It is a long-term activity and should be submitted regularly to the directories for the third-party site's publication.
They have some basics rules like
• Content should be short and descriptive as they won't exceed the pages above 500-700 words.
• High-quality content that has unique content and information.
• Content should have a unique title and it should have headings and subheadings.
• Should not stuff with more keywords as it looks artificial for the user.
• Title should be unique and long-tail as it should be identified and crawled easily by the crawler.
What are the benefits of Article Submission in off-page optimization?
1. It is a very easy and effective way of creating backlinks.
2. It creates long-term backlinks from authoritative websites to increase your brand awareness for the website traffic organically.
3. It gives remarkable readers for your site and your valuable information reaches worldwide to load organic traffic towards your site for engaged potential customers.
6. IMAGE SUBMISSION
Image Submission is the submission of images on your site or in submission sites. For the submission, image size, format, alt text, and description.
You can explore your images on social media channels like Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter by posts.
What are the things we should see for image submission?
• While uploading the images, size is very much important. Images should not be big as the page loading becomes slower. Image size should not affect the pages while loading.
• File formats like JPEG, PNG, and GIF are most widely used. JPEG images should not be compressed as it reduces the quality of images. GIF images are used in animations, logos, social media channels, etc. It is a very short image that describes the images.
• Images should have some text related to the content. The image should be relevant to the content and it should explain what the image delivers.
• Images should not be copyrighted from any other websites.
Image submission to other sites creates backlinks for your site and while creating your website links should be specified. This also increases your website traffic by the users' visibility and attention towards your website for future services and references.
7. VIDEO SUBMISSION
Video submission is the submission of videos in content. Videos are the most important and attractive way of technique to brand your website. Videos explain your products or services more than the words in the text.
Video Submission promotes your business and conveys the relevant message of your content easily to the viewers in the video format.
video formats are .MP4, FLV. AVI, etc. These formats are used for link building and submission.
Videos should be loaded quickly in the content or other sites while submission.
High-quality videos increase your ranking in the search engine results page and Alexa ranking.
Videos that can be shared on social media channels give greater results. Especially, uploading your videos on youtube yields a more targeted audience for your website. Also, your information via videos reaches worldwide though it doesn't yield much sales and profits in the short term.
8. FORUM SUBMISSION
Forum Submission engages you in social activity by participating in online forum discussions. It makes your knowledge be updated and by discussing it in the forum, you can test your knowledge. By giving valuable answers for the discussions, you are rewarded and you can make use of your brand promotion also there. Your posts are answered by the viewers' and you can post a new post for the reply.
There are more websites to discuss your forums.
Some of the forums are
• Google Webmaster Help Community
• Digital Point Forum
• Yahoo Answers
• Google Product Forum
• Warrior Forum
• SEO Chat Forums
• Wicked fire
• Black Hat World
You should create an individual page for participation inside the forums. You can establish your brand promotion there to utilize your services for others by your qualified replies.
PowerPoint Presentation, PPT submission is the submission of your content in PPT format to reach the audience. PPT submissions have slides representation to describe your content effectively. These are represented by images and videos in a slide show format. It has interior descriptions like graphical representations, graphs, charts, templates to show its website performances. It creates inbound links via backlinks.
PPT can be transmitted to videos and submitted in youtube channels to achieve organic traffic. The more visibility your viewers have, the greater your achievements. It should be highlighted in anchor text for more results.
Portable Document Format, PDF submission is the submission of PDF files on your site and submission sites. Pdf formats are the easier and effective way of implementing the content to reach the audience. Your contents are transformed into the document even if it is lengthier. It is the easiest way for the users to download or read it.
These create high-quality backlinks either on your site or for other sites to reach organic traffic.
Images and videos also can be added to the pdf files to create awareness of your content. Your main targeted audience should be satisfied with your information for their queries.
PDF formats uploading in search engine pages and social media channels increase the trust and credibility of your website. This increases organic traffic and strengthens your website for long-term achievements.
11. CLASSIFIED SUBMISSION
Classified Submissions are the submission of your website ads in the relevant classified submission sites. Ads are the other best way to increase the number of customers. By branding your campaign ads in authoritative websites and social media channels, you can see effective results sooner.
By high-quality ads on the sites offering your products and services motivates the viewers to visit your page for the offers for the products or services you are going to provide. Attracting Ads makes viewers visit your website for sales. And nowadays, according to the survey, viewers are reaching the website through ads and shopping for their products or services for your offers.
What are the types of Classified Submission ads to attract viewers?
There are three types of classified ads to make your potential customers visit your website:
1. TITLE: By fishy title on your ads with block letters and contents. This headline should contain the primary keywords to create interest for the users to visit your site.
2. CONTENTS: Contents are the details you are going to provide about the products and offers you are going to serve the customers. Contents should be aware of your products and about your brand. Details of the offers validity, products availability, trendy products, images of the selected products are the viewers' expectations on the ads. So, these should be provided boldly.
3. NAVIGATION: By navigating directly to your sites and providing your contact details increases the trust towards your website. You also should enhance the contact now button or buy now button for their purchases.
There should not be errors or be slower while loading on your page. It makes the customer exit from your page. By Classified ads, you can create high-quality backlinks which give effective results on sales. These ads create plenty of customer engagement towards your site for the sales and profits you targeted.
Many websites offer free ads to run on their sites. Also, there are free tools to create your ads within a shorter period.
12. INFOGRAPHICS SUBMISSION
Infographic Submission is the submission of your infographics to other websites for the increase in traffic of your website. Your iconography should be creative and unique from other websites' representations. It should create attention towards your site when they see it at first. The ideas you presented in iconography should speak more than the words and answers for their viewer's queries or search. Content should be highly qualified as per the infographic.
There are several websites for infographic submission. You should choose wisely for the viewer's engagement towards your site for the targeted audience.
13. BLOG COMMENTING
Blog Commenting is the COMMENT section in your site for the reviews of the users about your products or services to improve your business enhancements. By valuable feedback to the comment in the comment section reach higher audience visibility. Some reviews or comments increase your performance and growth in your relative field to attain success.
You can just wave off the negative comments and unvalued comments in the section for the improvement of your targeted traffic.
Sometimes your website reaches astonishing development by applying customers' suggestions to desired actions.
These are the submissions that should be done to optimize the off-page SEO.
By creating profiles on social media channels and direct towards your website from the relevant page, the users reach your website easier.
By on-page SEO and off-page SEO, your website is optimized with an organic potential to reach a worldwide audience. These strategies help to organize your webpage and it makes it easier for Google to crawl and index your website. It also satisfies the users by the sufficient information provided on your website. When you need to achieve your success in this digital marketing field, Search Engine Optimization is the prime factor for your success.